Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Singer Sewing Machine

I bought my own sewing machine!!  I hopefully won't have to borrow one anymore for all my projects!  I got this as a lightning deal on Amazon which made it an awesome price that I couldn't resist!  I had already spent time researching what sewing machine I would need for the majority of the work I do, and this one was the perfect fit!  My plan is that I hopefully will be able to make all my own blankets for photography props instead of spending a lot of money buying them.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment