Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Making Place mats

So, this is one of the projects that I borrowed a sewing machine for.  I decided to make place mats out of burlap!  The hem is done and the trim is ready to go on next!  Stay tuned for more pictures of all these fun projects I am doing!  :)  Tarcil loves seeing my progress and what I make.  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment