Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, December 16, 2016

Broccoli

With Christmas and New Years coming up, I can already tell I am not gonna be able to say no to all the yummy treats that get made.  I love baking and I do so year round, but this time of year I make a lot more than the rest of the year.  Tarcil is a good reminder that I still need to eat my veggies and that cookies don't count as a meal.  Hahaha!  :)  Although in my defense, he clearly didn't actually eat that, he just stuffed it in his cheek.  He is a master at making food disappear!  Haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment