Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Napkin Rings

I am getting close to finishing a set of 10 napkin rings to go with my DIY table settings!  I love the beads!  They are a great way to brighten everything and add some colors!  Ironically, the only thing I wasn't planning on making was the actual napkins, but I am having trouble finding 10 napkins that will coordinate with my table setting, so I might end up buying fabric and making those too.  Haha!  I wonder if I can finish all of my DIY projects before Christmas!  I probably need to switch my focus to the DIY projects that are gifts for others and quite making all these things for myself.  Haha!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment