Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Pallet Coasters

These pallet coasters are part of my DIY table settings!  I love them SO much!  They are the perfect touch!  I have completed the burlap table runner and place mats, the centerpieces, and now these coasters!  The next project will be burlap napkin rings with the pretty beads I got last week!  I am not sure when I will get that project completed, but Tarcil and I are enjoying the progress I have made so far!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment