Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 19, 2016

New Shelves

So, I have really been struggling to figure out how to best utilize the space in our house to best fit our needs.  There is a room in our basement that has been called my craft room, but I hardly actually use it.  Sure, I store all my craft stuff down there, but when I have a project I am working on, I bring it upstairs.  The room holds a lot of stuff that we couldn't find anywhere else to store it so it is difficult to work down there.  The table that is set up to work at is actually a folding table that held a lot of other stuff too.  I realized the solution was to put up shelves.  I didn't like the idea of spending a bunch of money to do this though.  After looking through scrap wood we have leftover from other projects, I spotted the big 3 ft by 3 ft drawers that my husband made for under our bed.  We weren't using the drawers since our new bedroom is literally too small to be able to open them.  The face-plates for the drawers were beautifully stained, and I realized they would make the perfect shelves!!  So we just had to buy some brackets and screws and now I have big, awesome shelves and a cleared off table!  This process also sparked an idea for another DIY in that room.  The plan is to do that one over Christmas break!  I can't wait to share that with you when it gets finished!  I am SOOO excited for it to be done!  



No comments:

Post a Comment