Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, April 1, 2016

Tarcil's Escape!!

So my worst nightmare happened!  TARCIL ESCAPED!!!  I put Tarcil in his ball while I was cleaning his cage.  I could hear him rolling around the house and for about 10 minutes I left him alone.  When I was finished the work, I started walking through the house to see where Tarcil rolled away to.  I went out to the kitchen where I found his ball and it was empty!  All I could think about was that my Tarcil is gone!


I panicked!  My mind was racing!  I couldn't decide where to start looking or if I should set treats out.  I thought about maybe locking up my cat, Penny, but I didn't even know where would be a safe place to lock her up since I didn't know where Tarcil was.  In the midst of my head spinning to come up with a plan, I realized that I was hearing a peculiar noise and it wasn't my heart pounding.  I held my breath, quieted my thoughts, and listened.  Yep.  I knew that sound.  I have heard it before.  It's the sound a rodent makes when gnawing on something.  While I was still stood frozen in the kitchen, I took a deep breath and focused on the noise.  I could tell it was nearby.  I searched the ground and there I spotted my Tarcil!  He really hadn't gone very far at all.  What a silly little hammy!


Now, for those interested, this is actually a true story and it just happened a couple weeks ago!  I decided to wait to share the story until a more appropriate time, such as April Fools Day!  Haha!  I hope I didn't scare any of you too much!  I "recreated" the scene to get these pictures and Tarcil was supervised the whole time.  :)  Also, for those curious, Penny was lounging in the bedroom.  She didn't care that Tarcil was running through the house in (and out of) his ball.  I think she likes him too much to do him any harm.  Either that or she is incredibly lazy.  Haha!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment