Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

I know I am a little late in posting this since the new year is already here, but Tarcil really didn't want to miss the chance to wish you all a wonderful new year!  I am so glad that Tarcil has made it this far!  He is such a sweet little blessing to me, and I hope he can continue to bless you all in this new year!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment