Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Pink Blanket

So for those that have been keeping up with my blog for a while, you may recognize this yarn I bought a long time ago.  I got this back in September to be more precise.  You can see that first post about it by going to: http://talesoftarcil.blogspot.com/2016/09/pretty-pink-baby-blanket-yarn.html.  Well, over thanksgiving, I finally was able to sit down with my sister and pick a pattern for me to use for this blanket.  I ended up buying more and more yarn to get it to be the size I wanted, but it is done now, just in time for Christmas!  I really like how it turned out and I am sure that my niece will love it!  :)  Tarcil wanted to keep it so he could snuggle in it all day.  Haha!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment