Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Santa

Merry Christmas!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day with your families and friends!  I dressed Tarcil up as Santa!  Isn't he just the cutest??!!?  To be honest, I took these pictures months ago.  Tarcil is over 2 and a half years old and I didn't know if he would make it to Christmas, but I wanted to make sure I had cute pictures to share with you all.  Enjoy!  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment