Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Bathroom Set

Christmas Break hasn't started yet, but my husband and I are already getting a couple different projects started!  One of the projects we are going to do is some touching up on the downstairs bathroom.  Honestly, it was embarrassingly disgusting.  I finally cleaned it last week for the first time since we moved in.  I decided that I am going to use some leftover paint to do some touching up down there to make it look nicer.  I also bought some rugs and seat cover to make it a little cozier.  It's still kinda gross since the flooring that was in it got ripped out a week after we moved in since we got water in our basement.  We probably aren't going to do much more than that right now because we are hoping we can get it completely remodeled next year.  For now, I am just so excited that we finally have two usable bathrooms!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment