Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, December 23, 2016

Home is Where the Heart Is Plate

So this might get long and sappy, but I just have to share this story.  When my husband and I first got married, we were blessed by some wonderful friends who let us rent their house for a great price.  Seriously, it was such a blessing to have a house when we first got married.  However, we always knew it wasn't ours and that we weren't there to stay.  We did end up living there for 4 years, and yet we only met one of the neighbors once in that whole time.  It just wasn't a very friendly neighborhood.  So when my husband and I bought a house and moved, I was very interested in meeting the new neighbors.  I am really not good at meeting new people because I am pretty shy, but this just felt too important to let my fears get in the way.  Well, I didn't have to wait long at all to start meeting the neighbors as they all were very friendly and quick to say hi.  Not only are they all very nice, but I quickly became comfortable with all of them, and I love whenever I see them!  They are all such a blessing to me in their own ways.  This plate is from our backyard neighbors and was full of yummy treats!  Not only are they some of the sweetest people, but I love that Beren can burn some of his energy by running and playing with their dogs!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment