Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, October 3, 2016

Treats

I love spoiling my little guy!  And I thought that starting Monday off with treats just sets you up for a good week.  I think we should all follow this practice.  Haha!  :)




This is a bit of a side note, but Halloween will be here before long!  I am starting my preparations, so if any of you have ideas for costumes that you would like to see Tarcil in, let me know now so I can get them made in time!  Thanks!  :)  And of course, if you haven't see Tarcil's costumes from the previous two Halloweens, you can probably dig through my blog to find them, or you can purchase the two eBooks I made which give some behind the scenes!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment