Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Plush Animals

I bought so many new toys for Beren...  I like the variety that he has now!  And I have been intentional about giving him only a certain number of toys each day and then rotating which toys he gets so that he is less likely to get bored of any one toy.  My system seems to be working well, and he hasn't done any damage to my house recently.  I call that a win win!  I do think I offended Tarcil by buying cute furry stuffed animals that are meant to be toys for Beren.  He kinda glared at me when I had him sit next to the squirrel.  Haha!  



No comments:

Post a Comment