Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fetch!

Okay so I may have gone a little overboard with buying more toys for my puppy, Beren.  I just can't help spoiling him!  And of course, an entertained puppy is less likely to destroy my house (which he has already proved that he is capable of destroying my house).  Tarcil just wants to make sure that he isn't mistaken for a dog toy.  :)



If you want to see what my puppy, Beren is up to and watch him as he grows, you can follow and subscribe to his blog at: http://berenstale.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment