Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dog Rope Balls

I found these dog toys for my puppy Beren for less than a $1 each!  At that price, I thought he should get a couple of them.  :)  And since I regularly spoil Tarcil, I didn't think he would mind seeing them and getting a picture with them.  Poor Penny on the other hand is quite jealous that the other fur babies get new toys and treats so often, and I never buy anything for her except for Christmas.  I actually don't even know when her birthday is even though I have had her since she was born.  The silly cat doesn't play with any of the toys I have gotten her, and every time I give her a treat, she doesn't eat it, but instead she bats it around until she loses it.  So I just shower her with as much love and kisses as she will allow (which isn't much because she is a typical cat).   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment