Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Professor Plum

Halloween Costumes Day 4: Professor Plum!

I really love the game Clue!  I grew up playing this game too!  My sister and I sometimes tried to play it by ourselves if we couldn't get any of our brothers to join us, and let me tell you, this game doesn't really work for just 2 people.  It is SO fun when you have at least 4 players!  Tarcil wanted to play this game, but I don't think he understands it.  Haha!  He looks pretty sharp in that suit though.  And when you factor in the glasses and bowtie, he is one fine looking hammy!!  Haha!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment