Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Dog Station

So anyone who is already following Beren's blog at: http://berenstale.blogspot.com/ has already seen this.  But for those who haven't made it over to that other blog, I had to share this here too!  I made this!  I was inspired to do this from Pinterest, and I am happy to say that this doesn't fall into the category of "pinterest fails".  Haha!  I love the way it turned out!  And it has been SO incredibly useful!  

I think I once again offended Tarcil by sticking him in the jar with dog treats.  Haha!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment