Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, October 31, 2016

Samwise Gamgee

Halloween Costumes Day 14: Samwise Gamgee

Happy Halloween!  I wanted to end this series of costumes with another tribute to Tolkien!  Tarcil was Frodo last year, so he chose to be the Samwise Gamgee this year.  Sam is one of my favorite characters from the Lord of the Rings.  In fact, I named my first dog Samwise Gamgee.  He was a great dog and loyal friend to me, and I miss him so much!  Having my 3 month old puppy, Beren, does help comfort me quite a bit!  Anyways, I was seriously so pleased with Tarcil during this photo session!  He just seemed so incredibly happy!  He looks like he was smiling for the pictures!  I know I say this a lot, but I just want to say how much of a blessing Tarcil is to me!  He is seriously so sweet and it makes me sad that he is so old.  I am trying to cherish the time I have with him all the more since I know he is very old.  I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity to share my little Tarcil with you all!  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment