Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Gandalf the White

Halloween Costumes Day 13: Gandalf the White

I don't ever post on Sundays, but I decided to make an exception so that I could add in a bonus Halloween Costume this year!  I assumed that last year would be my last time doing costumes with Tarcil, but he has blessed me with another chance, and I definitely wanted to make the most of it!  So I think all of you know that I am obsessed with Tolkien's work and everything related to Middle Earth!  My husband and I have started a tradition of naming our pets after characters found in Middle Earth.  This started with Tarcil, and our dog, Beren, is the continuation of that.  Tarcil LOVES dressing up as various characters from Lord of the Rings!  The first year of Halloween costumes, Tarcil represented Rohan and Gondor.  Last year, Tarcil dressed up as Frodo.  Now, he is Gandalf.  Isn't he just so cute??!?!?  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment