Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Raphael Ninja Turtle

Halloween Costumes Day 8: Raphael Ninja Turtle

This was one of the ideas I had last year, but didn't end up making it happen.  I'm glad it worked for this year!  He looks so cute!  I couldn't come up with a set for this costume, so I asked my husband.  He suggested a pizza box, which I thought was genius!  So, here is my cute little Tarcil pretending to be a ninja turtle in a greasy pizza box.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment