Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, October 24, 2016

Tigger

Halloween Costumes Day 7: Tigger!

Tigger is my FAVORITE!  Tarcil dressed up as Winnie the Pooh last year, so I felt this year was the perfect opportunity to do Tigger!  I have been collecting Tigger stuffed animals for a while, and these are just about the only stuffed animals I saved from my childhood.  I think Tarcil did a great job of acting the part since he wouldn't stay in one place.  He was running around and trying to climb away the whole time I was taking pictures.  Haha!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment