Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pretty Countertops

I have to say, I am falling in love with every little bit of our new house!!  Everything is so nice!  I really love these pretty countertops!  They are so much easier to clean then the ones at our old house.  Tarcil doesn't seem to notice the difference, but I think he probably likes these better because I do.  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment