Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Deck

So one of my favorite parts of our new home is the big, beautiful deck we have!  I love it!  My husband and I actually spend time outside now!  We bought lights and strung them along the railing so we have some light in the evenings when it gets dark.  We really like it!  Tarcil got a chance to explore it some, and I think he likes it too!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment