Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pelle Windows

My husband thoroughly enjoys the fact that our new home already has nice Pelle windows.  The windows have the slim blinds built into them which are sooooo good at blocking light!  I have been sleeping so much better since we moved!  Our bedroom actually gets dark and stays dark!  And we don't hear much traffic noise at all compared to our previous house.  Now the only thing that interrupts my sleep is the temperature of the bedroom and/or Penny.  We have had trouble finding a temperature that we can agree on.  Surprisingly my husband has been getting too cold and I have been too hot!  We used to be the opposite!  Haha!  Anyways, I am digressing from the windows.  My husband and I definitely agree that the windows are very nice!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment