Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cuddles

So....  Today is my birthday.  :)  And Tarcil is just unbelievably cute!!!  I really appreciate the fact that he likes cuddles!!  I seriously love this little guy so much!!  He makes every day so much better!  :)  Also, I would be a jerk if I didn't say Happy Birthday to my twin!  She is wonderful, amazing, and awesome!!  She is a huge part of my life and one of my best friends (my husband being the other)!  She is such a blessing to me, and I love living so close to her!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment