Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Corner Bread Box

I feel like the time has flown by recently!  I have been so busy with so many different aspects of my life that I feel like today has been my first chance to catch my breath, and even then, I have been too tired to do much work, so I am still way behind on everything.  I am hoping I can get back to my normal work schedule soon!  But at this point, it looks like that won't happen until next week.  Until then, I have some pictures I took last week while I was still unpacking.  Hopefully they aren't too boring for you!  :) 

Tarcil thinks it's pretty neat that we have a bread box built into the corner of our kitchen cabinets.  I agree with Tarcil.  Although, I am still in the habit of checking the refrigerator for our bread.  Haha.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment