Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, July 29, 2016

Fluffy Blanket Prop

So the story behind this incredibly fluffy blanket is kinda funny.  I was shopping at the grocery store which has recently been remodeled.  Due to the work they did, they also rearranged some of the sections in the store.  So as I was walking towards the food, I ended up passing the fabric section, which I normally wouldn't be near.  I immediately spotted this remarkably fluffy fabric and knew that I needed to own it.  I thought it would make a wonderful prop for a newborn baby photography session.  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment