Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, July 11, 2016

Plants

Today has been a lazy day in our house.  I unintentionally slept in, which wasn't that big of a deal.  I was pretty surprised that I was actually able to sleep that long!  I guess I needed the extra sleep!  Tarcil loves having lazy Mondays!  He liked looking at this flower pot of plants that I have had for a while now.  The plants no longer are contained within the pot; they are hanging over the edge onto the table.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment