Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, October 20, 2014

The Flash

Day 2

I knew as soon as I decided to make costumes for my hamster, that I would have to do the Flash.  I guess I like the similarities between the Flash's superhuman capabilities to move quickly and what it looks like to watch a hamster move around.  Haha.  Ironically, Tarcil barely moved when I put him in this costume.  He instead just sat there and cleaned his little face which was so cute that I couldn't possibly be disappointed with him.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment