Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Rohan

Day 11

This is my second to last costume in this project and I couldn't help but throw in at least one Lord of the Rings reference.  :)  I decided that I wanted to make one that resembled the flag and the shield of Rohan.  Therefore, this costume was much different than the others because of the amount of details that needed to be in it.  I knew that cutting everything out of the felt would not work.  I spent some time thinking about how to make this work when I finally thought of using paint.  I am not much of a painter so I wasn't sure if I could make this look good enough to be recognizable.  I think it turned out really well, but I guess you all would have to be the judges of that.  :)



Tomorrow is Halloween!  Make sure you check out Tarcil's final costume!!

No comments:

Post a Comment