Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Link

Day 10

I think my costumes just got better and much cuter!  During the first few pictures I took, I was able to get Tarcil to wear his hat.  Unfortunately, it fell off a couple times, and then after that I couldn't get him to keep it on.  But I didn't mind because I thought it was cute how messy his hair was from wearing a hat.  :)





If you look closely at that last picture, you will see that Tarcil has his mouth open!  He was licking his face when I was taking these pictures.  What a cutie!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment