Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Little Pumpkin!

So I decided to get in the spirit of Halloween by making costumes for Tarcil!  I actually came up with this idea a couple weeks ago.  I started by making a list of characters I wanted to dress him up as.  Then after some sketches, I made a list of all the materials I would need.  I purchased the materials, and I have been spending my evenings creating the costumes.  I didn't think it would take me very long to do, but as I was making the ones on my list, I thought of new ideas that would be fairly easy to make.  I also got some suggestions from my family.  So what started out as just two or three ideas grew to a dozen.

My idea is that I will post pictures of Tarcil in a different costume each day starting today and ending on Halloween.  I hope you enjoy this project I have been working on!  I had so much fun doing this!  And I think Tarcil likes this too.  :)




Tarcil was very interested in sniffing and trying to eat the leaves.  This was probably his first time ever seeing them before.  He had a lot of fun!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment