Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tarcil Stuffed his Face

I am taking today off from doing the costumes because I had to spend time cleaning his cage today.  After I was done, I feed Tarcil a little more than I normally do because I was wanted to make sure that he was definitely getting enough to eat.  He proceeded to stuff his face so full that he could barely walk.  It was hilarious!!
Tarcil looks like a figure "8"

LOOK AT THAT FACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment