Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tarcil Getting a Drink

I was working in the office when I heard noise coming from Tarcil's room.  When I went in the room, this is what I saw.  Apparently Tarcil got so thirsty that he got out of bed in the late morning to get a drink.  Maybe he is actually got into a routine when I woke him up at my lunch time.  Since I am trying to quit waking him up during the day, I decided to not even get him out even though he was awake.  Instead, I took pictures of him while he got a drink.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment