Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, October 31, 2014

Gondor

Day 12

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

This is the final day of Tarcil's costumes.  Once again, I wanted to represent Lord of the Rings, and I thought that this was a good way to do that.  I also wanted to specifically represent Gondor.  For those of you who have read everything up to this point, you already know the connection.  And for those who missed my post from when I named Tarcil, I will give you a quick summary.  Tarcil was a descendant of Isildur and the king of Arnor.  It means "High Man" and was used as a nickname to Aragorn.  :)




Due to the amount of details in this costume, I painted the design on the felt.  I kept putting it off because I didn't think I could do it well, but I was able to find an unbelievably tiny brush which made this possible.



If you are wondering what is in the background of this picture, it is my three LOTR books with a set of Nazgul in front of them.  The Nazgul came from a board game that my husband recently bought.  We still haven't had a chance to play it so I can't give a review of it yet.  :)



I seriously can't get enough of that cute face and little nose!  I hope you have enjoyed looking through the costumes I made for Tarcil!  And I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Rachel! Leif and I loved looking at your cute hamster in costume!!
    <3 aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee! I hope you had a fun Halloween! Leif was the cutest Mario I have ever seen!! :)

      Delete