Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, April 27, 2020

Daffodils

The last two weeks have flown by!  Even though these pictures are from two weeks ago and these flowers have wilted, I still have SO many lovely daffodils blooming in the yard that I am thankful for.  Today is the first day since I took these pictures that has felt "normal" to me, and yet there is still so much that isn't normal about today, but I'm okay with that.  Although I'm not okay with the lack of sleep...  I don't do too well with prolonged sleep deprivation.  

All the hammies enjoyed walnuts to get them to sit still for these pictures.  I was so glad I captured this picture of Laurelin!  She picked up the walnut with her mouth and just sat there, not eating it and not pouching it.  She just kinda froze before she decided what to do with her treat.  😂




Tarmund LOVES walnuts and sat very still while he slowly savored his treat.  😍




Kili also loves walnuts and sat sill to eat his.  Fili pouched his and then wandered around exploring for a bit.  At some point Fili realized that his brother still had a walnut and so he tried to steal it.  😂





No comments:

Post a Comment