Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, April 6, 2020

On the Couch

Happy Monday!  Laurelin loves getting time out of her bin to explore the house.  Unfortunately with our cats, I can't let the hamsters out of my hands unless the cats are locked up, so this free exploring doesn't happen as much as Laurelin would like.  She has a new method of getting my attention to at least be held, which has been highly effective.  😒  She seems like a heavy giant in my hand compared to all these little dwarf hamsters I now have.  😂



Tarmund loves his tank, but he's also happy to explore when given the chance.  He's much easier for me to photograph because he's calmer and therefore slower than he used to be.  In fact, I think out of all the hams, he's now the easiest to photograph.  He's a pretty chill little guy.  😎



No comments:

Post a Comment