Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Empty Studio

I decided to put away some of my supplies for photographing babies.  Seeing them was a sad reminder that I have no idea when I will be able to bring a client into my home again to use my studio.  So like a responsible adult, I just shoved as much stuff into the closet as I could.  😬

Laurelin was also not impressed with this basically empty dresser.  She expected food.  




Tarmund also searched high and low for food, but none was found.  I really should have remembered to get treats out before doing photos like I normally do.  Hahaha!






No comments:

Post a Comment