Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, April 3, 2020

In My Hand

I am SO glad that I got a lot of pictures of these guys early on because they are already SO much bigger!  I seriously am blow away by how much they have grown.  They are much harder to tell apart because they are so close to the same size now.  However, their personalities haven't changed, so I can tell who is who that way.  I am also getting better at noticing the subtle differences in the coloring and markings.  Fili is still slightly bigger than Kili, but it isn't as obvious as it was before.  He also is still the protector, has a love for food, and resists being picked up (but is fine being held).  Kili is so gentle, doesn't care about food much, and is a very sound sleeper.  I rarely find them awake, no matter what time it is, so I have been waking them up at least once a day to check on them.  I love them both so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment