Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Roses

I finally took more pictures yesterday of all the hams!  I had to start by getting pictures with this gorgeous bouquet of roses that my husband bought for me last week.  I know he's been getting frustrated with not being able to do what he wants to do since he broke his leg and had surgery.  He's been so uncomfortable in the leg immobilizer and is anxious to get the staples out.  At night, he switches between a recliner, the couch, and our bed, only sleeping for a couple hours at a time before he's gotta get up and move.  I'm a fairly light sleeper, so even though I don't have to get out of bed anymore to help him move, I still wake up when he's up moving.  In other words, the last 3 weeks have been a struggle for both of us.  But last week, when I was returning my parents' van to them after borrowing it for our 4th trip to Indy, Joe ordered these flowers for me.  He's seriously amazing, and I am SO blessed to be married to him!  ❤

Laurelin didn't seem to know what to do.  I think she was afraid that if she moved around too much, she'd fall off this tiny stool.  She is such a giant compared to my little dwarf hamsters.  Haha!  😄



Tarmund seemed to like sniffing the flowers.  I didn't get a good picture of him actually sniffing them, so you'll just have to take my word that he did it and it was really cute!  😊




Fili and Kili kinda seemed interested in the flowers, but seemed more interested in not looking at the camera at the same time.  😂




No comments:

Post a Comment