Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, April 10, 2020

Empty Fruit Bowl

Oh man, these pictures are melting me!  Fili and Kili are NOT this tiny anymore!  These pictures are only like two weeks old!  😭  I am glad that in the last two weeks, they seem to be a bit calmer and more comfortable with me.  For example, before, Kili didn't seem interested in food and wouldn't really take it from my hand.  I have a video on my phone from last night of him sitting in my hand, eating a walnut.  😍




No comments:

Post a Comment