Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Yoga Tote

I found this awesome tote bag for my yoga stuff at Target!  I was just thinking that I needed a big bag to hold everything I have acquired recently, and then I spotted this!  It is perfect!  It holds the mat on the outside and leaves plenty of space inside for all my other stuff.  Tarcil wanted to know if he could be a stow away, and join me when I go do to yoga.  What a cutie!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment