Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Keurig Reusable filters

So the main reason that I have been drinking coffee almost ever day now is because I got a 4 pack of reusable filters for my keurig!  I had one before, but now I have 5 to use which makes it easier to make myself a cup of coffee every day.  I love these because I can pick whatever coffee I want without creating waste from using the k-cups.  If any of you have a keurig, I strongly recommend these!!  And in case you are wondering, yes, Tarcil was trying to eat these.  Maybe he likes the smell of coffee as much as I do!  Haha!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment