Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Yarn

I bought some new yarn again!  It's been a while since I have bought any.  I am excited for the projects I am doing with these!!  I can't wait to get them finished!  :)

I also wanted to take a moment to say that I really appreciate all of the love and support from people all over the world these last two and a half years!  I never dreamed that this blog would get so much attention or that it would last this long!  Tarcil is very old and is starting to show signs of his age.  Many of you ask me how old he is.  I don't know his exact age, but I bought him from a pet store on September 21, 2014.  Even though Tarcil still seems very healthy, he does spend more and more time sleeping.  This makes it more difficult to take pictures of him, so I don't think I will be able to continue posting 6 days a week.  I will post as much as I can.  There are already over 700 posts, so if you are wanting more, feel free to dig through some older posts that you may have missed!  Thanks again for all the love and support!  And make sure you follow and subscribe to this blog so you don't miss some exciting news coming up!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment