Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, January 20, 2017

Orchid

My orchid is blooming again, and I am so excited!!  I love these flowers so much!  Right now there is only one flower open, but there are a few more buds that are getting quite large and should open soon!  Tarcil wants to remind you all that life is short and that you should make sure to stop and at least look at the flowers, even if you don't want to sniff them.  Haha!  :)




I also want to say Happy Birthday to my brother from Tarcil and I!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment