Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 30, 2017

Cocoons

Last week I wanted to take pictures of all the beautiful yarn I had bought, but Tarcil was too tired to get out of bed, so I didn't take any pictures of him.   In the meantime, the yarn I bought already got made into newborn cocoons!  These are so easy to make and each one only takes me about 30 minutes since I have the pattern memorized.  I played around with the size some so that I would have different sizes available to use.  I can't wait to use them!  Doesn't Tarcil look so cute??!!?  I especially love his little furry foot!  

To keep you all up to date, Tarcil is very old, and I don't ever force him to do anything he doesn't want to do.  He sleeps a lot so I don't have as many opportunities to take pictures of him which means I won't be sharing as much with you all.  Instead of posting Monday through Saturday, I think for now I will start only posting on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Thank you all for your understanding and support!  Tarcil is such a sweet, special little guy who is loved by many!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment