Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Candle

I got this Avon candle from my husband's aunt and it is a dark roast coffee scent.  I seriously love it soooooo much!  It smells AMAZING!!!  I have been drinking coffee basically every day recently, so I am sure it won't be long before it is a part of my daily routine and becomes a habit.  I love coffee!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment