Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 5, 2016

Towels

So I will admit that this week will have pictures that I already took.  I decided that I want to stay focused on Beren so I didn't want to pressure myself into taking pictures this week of Tarcil.  So this week you will be getting a tour of my bathroom!  Haha!  I had fun decorating it with random stuff I already had and making it come together to look nice and cohesive.  Tarcil is checking out the shelf with the guest towels.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment