Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, September 2, 2016

More Puppy Toys

So maybe by now, some of you think I am crazy for the amount of toys I bought for Beren.  If you are one of those people, then I will go ahead and assume you have never had a puppy.  Haha!  I know my husband thinks I am crazy, but he is nice enough not to tell me.  :)  You see, he has never owned a dog before.  I keep telling him that he is in for a treat because dogs are SO amazing and basically have unconditional love for their owners!  He says that Beren better be nicer than Penny or he won't be impressed.  So I have to remind him that cats only really tolerate the people that feed them and since he doesn't feed Penny, well, he should just be happy she is nice to him at all!  Haha!  Penny really is a nice cat, but she is still a typical cat.  :)  Speaking of cats, I don't think Penny will be very happy with us tomorrow when we bring Beren home!  Hopefully she warms up to him quickly!  I am already assuming that Tarcil won't even realize there is a dog in the house since he just sleeps all day.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment